Congratulations to our Landscape Architect, Trish Crego, on being appointed to the State of Minnesota Governor’s Residence Council as a Public Member for grounds and building preservation and future design.
Adding curb appeal to your house not only makes it easier to sell, but it also gives your house that nice and finished look in which you can take pride in. Many times landscape improvements are easier and more cost effective than home renovations.
These are some of the ways that landscape curb appeal enhances your home and provide a warm welcome:
1. You can do this with adding pops of color with plants and/or pots to the neutral tones of most homes
2. Place vertical accent plants to the mass areas
3. Modern or artist house numbers with boulders or retaining walls
4. Adding furniture to a porch or simple lawn ornaments to beds
5. Create strong clean edges between the lawn and landscape beds as well as prune shrubs and trees to show care
6. Beautiful inviting walkways or driveways with curves and color using pavers, tiles, or stone
7. Accent planting beds around utilities, the mailbox or shade trees
8. Lighting up plants in beds, walkways, and on the face of your home